I love the Powell pic - it's so serene! And I agree about the rainbow picture. You really should enter that into a contest. The contrasts of color are amazing. I'm so glad you are blogging so that now I can feel like I really KNOW what's happening in your world. We miss you guys!
3 comments:
Hey Suzie, pretty pictures. Got your call yesterday.
It's great to see you online.
Laura
Hi Sue - the pics are great! The one from behind you house is amazing - you ought to enter it in a contest!
Georgia
I love the Powell pic - it's so serene! And I agree about the rainbow picture. You really should enter that into a contest. The contrasts of color are amazing. I'm so glad you are blogging so that now I can feel like I really KNOW what's happening in your world. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment