YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING... UNTIL YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN.
Hey Kenzie - I'm ready for Spring too! Let's take a walk in the sunshine! - Grandma Georgia
Hey Kenzie - I'm ready for Spring too! Let's take a walk in the sunshine - Grandma Georgia
Ha Ha - I said that twice!
Ethan - was there an age limit on the boy/girl party? I'm a girl too......hee hee. Looks like everybody had a good time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Kenzie - I'm ready for Spring too! Let's take a walk in the sunshine! - Grandma Georgia
Hey Kenzie - I'm ready for Spring too! Let's take a walk in the sunshine - Grandma Georgia
Ha Ha - I said that twice!
Ethan - was there an age limit on the boy/girl party? I'm a girl too......hee hee. Looks like everybody had a good time!
Post a Comment