Monday, April 20, 2009

spring break 2009


the swimming pool was really nice at the hotel



















we went to the beach twice on this trip,we went the first time just to hang and eat...














i loved taking pictures of my kids. we went swimming every night that we weren't at Disneyland or the beach



























travis' cute grandpa











Bodie was so tired driving home he started doing the goofiest things...we all were laughing so hard...












Mckenzie in her own world...like always



























the boys had to try skim boarding...pretty fun to watch...














Bodie loving the ocean for the first time...

































the heat felt so good.


















my kids liked the beach almost more then they liked Disneyland



chasing the waves..

2 comments:

lorelie said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I so wish we could have joined you out there. The kids need a beach vacation. I'm so glad it was such a great time.

Sue said...

I love to see your family's happenings. What a fun trip it looks like you had. They will remember it forever.