Thursday, April 2, 2009

st george..












just enjoying the views






















just us and flat Stanley...


















Travis and i took a quick little get away last weekend.we shopped and dinned out we met up with a good friend who was nice enough to let us take his rhino and go 4wheeling on Saturday...we went way up above st George and sand hollow the view was great, we had a blast, coming down was even more fun.

4 comments:

lorelie said...

Looks like a great little getaway! Glad you get chances to do that!!

Georgia said...

Looks like you found a great place to ride. I'm jealous - you got to ride a rhino! Glad you had fun!

Lisa Erskine said...

How fun! Us, you guys, and the Lybberts should head down there and stay with Brent for a weekend...can you imagine all the laughs we'd have together?!?! You've gotta love those Flat Stanley projects...was that Troys? I'd take Flat Stanley any day over these 3rd grade projects we've been doing...I'm DONE with them!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

we had a lot off fun that week