Congrats to all the kids - another year over, and now the summer fun begins! Everyone looks so happy! Special congrats to Ethan for graduating from elementary. We love each and every one of you!
I loved looking through your summer, end of school recap! I especially love the pic with my girls with yours and Noel all strolling down the lovely path of Lagoon! I'm so glad that you guys went with us - twice in the same week! You must really love us!! I need to post some of OUR pics still. I'm a blogger slacker.
2 comments:
Congrats to all the kids - another year over, and now the summer fun begins! Everyone looks so happy! Special congrats to Ethan for graduating from elementary. We love each and every one of you!
I loved looking through your summer, end of school recap! I especially love the pic with my girls with yours and Noel all strolling down the lovely path of Lagoon! I'm so glad that you guys went with us - twice in the same week! You must really love us!! I need to post some of OUR pics still. I'm a blogger slacker.
Post a Comment