Monday, August 3, 2009

Colorful Colorado

MY FAMILY AND I TOOK A TRIP TO COLORADO OVER THE 24TH OF JULY, I WAS SO EXCITED TO TAKE THEM TO THE PLACE I SPENT SO MUCH TIME AS A KID, WE WENT FOR A FEW DAYS BUT DID NOT GET TO SEE ALL THE THINGS I WANTED TO SHOW THEM WE ARE DEFINITELY GOING BACK.

THE LAKE THAT OUR BED AND BREAKFAST SAT ON, BEAUTIFUL

THE MINING TOWN THAT IS LIKE 150 YEARS OLD THAT WE DROVE THROUGH IN OUR JEEPS






THE MINING GHOST TOWN WE CAME TO ON OUR JEEP TOUR






















THE JEEP RIDE WAS 12,000 OR MORE FEET UP...I THINK TIMP IS ONLY 11,000 THAT SHOWS YOU HOW HIGH WE WERE, THE SCENERY WAS AMAZING .






























THE CUTE PLACE OUR FAMILY RENTED OUT









THE VIEW FROM OUR WINDOW IN OUR ROOM




















2 comments:

lorelie said...

Shoot! That place is amazing! Thanks for letting me see more of my current home state. =] I say next time we try to hook up with you guys. Can we crash a Robinson reunion????!

Georgia said...

You've got us excited to explore some of Colorado - the place you went is beautiful. Love all the pics - thanks for posting them.