Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GO WESTLAKE THUNDER......

Ethan's team won their second game on Tuesday...I'm so proud of all those boys, they played so well and really deserved to win...congratulations boys...love ya Ethan...

5 comments:

lorelie said...

HoLY CoW! He looks so old here! Just as gorgeous as ever! Go Eth! You are awesome!! We wish we could be at your games too.... =[

Holly H. said...

So cool! Go Ethan!!!

Georgia said...

Great game Ethan! Go Thunder!

Lisa Erskine said...

Ethan is such a cute kid!! We actually went to the HS Football game the other night. We missed you guys...it was actually pretty fun! Go Thunder!!

margo said...

I can't believe how old Ethan is getting. I will never forget him as that little blonde headed kid -- now he is a teenager. Wow -- I can't believe it. I'm glad we have known you guys for so long! We love you and your cute family.