Am I the worst Auntie ever? How do I always miss birthdays. I really try not to, but then voila...they've come and gone again without me singing to the b-day kiddos in my ever-so-lovely singing voice. Love you Bodie and Zach! Looks like you had a wonderful party!
4 comments:
Am I the worst Auntie ever? How do I always miss birthdays. I really try not to, but then voila...they've come and gone again without me singing to the b-day kiddos in my ever-so-lovely singing voice. Love you Bodie and Zach! Looks like you had a wonderful party!
Wonderful people are born in December - they must be special because they share the Savior's birthday month!
your right...infact i think that zach told me this earlier this month...he is a smart kid
How fun!! We had so much fun coming to Bodie's birthday party and eating that yummy cake.
Post a Comment