A few weeks ago we took a trip to St George for the weekend..we went swimming and biking on bear claw poppy, rode the rhinos and had tons of laughs, It was Nice just to get away and out of the freezing cold, the weather was so awesome and the company was great, we Had a blast with good friends, what a great time..i did not get any pictures of us bike riding my camera is too big to take on the trail but it was so much fun, I cant wait to go back and do that again.
Margo checking her texts
Travis taken the kids up the hill..
Melissa playing in the sand with the kids,what a good sport she always is
Bodie was hard to get off the four wheeler..I'm pretty sure that is his favorite thing to do in the whole world
We went swimming, the pool was so warm the kids stayed in for quite a while




9 comments:
I love the goggles picture! What a fun weekend. We need to plan another one soon. I love how well all the kids got along and were so entertained the whole time. You guys are so much fun. My favorite moment was brent's famous "picture" ha ha ha. Do you want to borrow it for this post?
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I would love some warm weather.
Looks like lots of fun! Soon we will be in warmer weather than St.George having a blast!!! I can't wait!!
Ahh...St. George! I haven't been there forever! Your post makes me want to schedule a trip. Fun!
Ha ha ha...I love the picture of melissa with the goggles on! Looks like you guys had a blast! With the lake in the background, it looks a little like Last Chance...weird.
BTW...I saw the famous picture...grosssssssss! lol
HAHA THE BEST PICTURE EVER...HE WILL NEVER LIVE THAT ONE DOWN
Hahahaha!! I thought there was some sort of pact or code we made not to post that pic? But I do understand how you had to do it, I look so good how could you resist!? What a fun, fun weekend! I'm glad you didn't accept Margo's invitation to use "THE" pic in the post though! Sorry you had to see that Liz! ;) -Melissa
That was a fun trip! I'm disappointed you didn't post the famous picture! Maybe you could post it on facebook...that would be hilarious!
Post a Comment