Wednesday, March 10, 2010

cruise 2010




Travis and i were able to go on a cruise last week with about 9 couples which is always a lot of fun...we danced and played dodge ball and ate and ate and ate, and danced ,did the Flo rider went to shows, the beach, and danced, did i mention that we danced...we went dancing every night which i have to say was my favorite part of this vacation something Travis and i never get to do but really enjoy...plus its a great way to burn off the pounds of food we eat during the day..here are a few of the highlights of our trip, its so great to look back on these great memories but i really can not believe how fast it came and went...


Thanks to big Timmy's taxi service we got to see every over look on the whole Island of st.Thomas






The islands were all so beautiful and warm..it was hard to leave them and go get back on the ship
But we were so excited to go get all dressed up to go to dinner and dancing after words...

swimming with the sharks...



our ship... freedom of the seas

such great dinner conversation....and so so many laughs... my head would hurt from laughing
still more laughing
The food was great... anything you would want too eat, you could get on the ship.
We went to a few shows...that was always fun

Lots and lots of dancing

Just lots of laughs and great friends


More laughs

more dancing

OK so we went dancing every night... we stayed out until 2 or 3 dancing and then would get a cookie and milk on the way back to our rooms...for sure not like real life

What can i say...i like to dance, and it helps that Travis is down for it too



80's night


Karaoke was such a blast

Even more dancing


Travis Flo riding it, of course he picked it up Immediately..


Boys playing some dodgeball...


The girls

so many amazing tricks performed by our very own waiter.. Pedro

We got dressed up every night to go to dinner and shows, and then of course dancing

Although we missed our kids and we were very excited to see them, we really did have the time of our life's just what Travis and i needed to reconnect, so thanks to all of you that made this trip possible by helping out with the kids we love you so much.....cant wait until next time but i don't know how it could be more fun i guess now we have something to work for on our next adventure....thanks again

11 comments:

jenn said...

Looks like so, so, so much fun! I know when we went it was literally the BEST vacation we've ever had. You really can't beat that trip with all the wonderful people from Saratoga. I'm so glad you and Travis got to go. Only wish Chris and I could have been there too. Cause if I'm being honest I kind of want to vomit after reading your post because I'm so jealous!!! :)

ps- all you ladies look so beautiful and tan! Just georgeous.

jenn said...

ps- Hey, just FYI if you ever want to learn how to fix the big spaces inbetween your pictures and words let me know...

I HATE when I'm trying to do a post and it publishes with gigantic gaps that I didn't want! It's such a pain, but really easy to fix. I hope I'm not sounding nosy right about now, just offering some assistance if you're interested! :)

lorelie said...

I feel rejuvenated just looking at your pictures! I'm so glad that you had such a great time! Maybe one of these years Noel and I will venture out on a cruise, too =]

susan hall said...

thanks jen... i could not freaken figure that out it was bugging me..

jenn said...

Looks great! You're very welcome. And thank you for not being offended by my forwardness.

The Wride Family said...

Do you want to go dancing??? We had so much fun!! I have to say the dancing was one of my favorite things we did!! The best part was after dancing all the food, milk and chocholate milk!!!! There were so many fun times we could talk forever about them. The worse part was Travis and no luggage poor guy!! He was such a great sport about it. By the way did you get his swim shorts back??? LOL Can't wait to do it again. Wish we were just leaving tomorrow to do it all over! Troy and I will turn our downstairs into a dance club and have lots of treats, milk and chocholate milk and we can pretend we are on the ship!!! LOL Love you guys thanks for all the fun memories!!!

Angie said...

Whew, you got your pics up fast! That trip was so much fun, it was great to get to know all you guys! And I agree, the dancing was one of my favorite things. If Melanie builds her little disco club I totally want to be invited!
P.S. I was a such a slacker at taking pictures, I hope you don't mind but I grabbed a couple of your site. :)

margo said...

The best vacation ever!!!! I'm so glad you and Trav came with us. Life is always so exciting when you are around. I find myself all day long laughing about all of our fun. The dancing was a blast. Let's take Mel up on the dance club in her basement. Great idea. I'm sure our Jamacian Milk Man will come join us too!!! Thanks for the great memories. We need to get together soon to talk about it all.

Lisa Erskine said...

Oh so fun!! I'm ready for an after-cruise party...and I'll bring the ice cream and cookie for you!! LOL :) I'm ready for more dancing, too! Thanks for the good times and memories!!! We love you guys!! :)

Liz said...

That was seriously a blast! You were a dancing maniac...ha ha ha.
I agree, it's hard to think anything could ever top that trip. Everything was just perfect! Except that Trav had to borrow other peoples underwear!
Anywho, thanks for the fun. We just love you guys, and feel so blessed to have such a FANTASTIC group of friends!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.